Allison and Christopher exchanged vows at Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish Shrine Church and celebrated with friends and family at Clarks Landing Yacht Club for their reception. He truly knew just how to make her laugh, and it was a pleasure being a part of their special day.
2. Tag us in a picture of you and your fiance and tell us a little about your love story
3. Share this post with friends and family on Facebook (bonus points for sharing to Instagram too)
- entry deadline is Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 and is open to new clients only
- 1 entry per person is allowed (so both you AND your fiance can enter)
- session will take place at a location of photographer’s choosing within the Greater Philadelphia area and must be done by April, 2017.
- cannot be transferred or exchanged for monetary value
Sarah and Wesley were married in University City, Philadelphia in a dimly lit church with the reception at the Hall of Flags, which is part of the College that Wesley had attended. Their wedding was filled with vibrant inspiration from Sarah’s Nigerian heritage, including bright blue and yellow, handmade bridal attire and a rowdy money dance at the reception. They placed a large emphasis on everyone in attendance having a blast, so naturally, there was an abundance of dancing. They even danced down the aisle after becoming Mr and Mrs!
The day was full of giddy happiness and despite record heat, over 300 guests attended to celebrate the two finally tying the knot.
Congratulations again to Wesley and Sarah. I’m thankful to have been able to share in such an amazing couple’s big day!